Monday, January 12, 2015

Sea Fleur

Had a lot of fun and learned some valuable skills from this collage.  Images are  from Dover clip-art CD`s  where I learned to use the selection tool and layer mask to remove an image from the background in PSE 13.  You Tube tutorials are so helpful! It takes a little time to crop images but you get the imagery that you want.  The fish in the background are from Finecrafted Designs and the seahorse was painted by me in Photoshop.This is for the "Sea Life" challenge at Digital Whisper.

9 comments:

  1. I'm still extracting my images the hard way, Lori. My forays into PSE are timid and frustrating frequently. I keep falling back to my trusted and true Microsoft Digital Image software for most of my work. This is a beautiful piece, by the way. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Lori! Gorgeous colors, and I love your seahorse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Dover ART! Thanks for sharing this one...TOO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As my English friend, Ann (Taluula), says ... Scrum-diddley-umptious. That's British for absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Most times our best art comes from a learning experience.
    Thanks so much for participating in my Sea Life Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was definitely worth the extra time. This is wonderful! I've always loved sea horses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore all the interesting sea life and the wonderful composition..great color and texture...awesome as always Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don`t use Photoshop for my digital work, but I really want to learn doing such beautiful pictures you do. I love it.

    ReplyDelete